Friday, June 19, 2009

Lately I've been thinking about setting up an online store, never to seriously though, and a few days ago I decided I was going to do it. Of course It wasn't as easy as I imagined it would be, first I have to choose a site that I can sell things on for free without any of the profits being taken. That wasn't so easy but I did find one that allows me to sell 5 items at a time, for no cost. If this actually goes well, I'll see where I can go with it. After setting up a paypall account, deciding what I was ready to sell, ordering packing boxes, finding shipping and handling rates, taking pictures of items, and putting the finishing touches on them, MY STORE IS FUNCTIONAL!
Below are the items that are currently for sale at http://noregrets.bigcartel.com/
Slouchy Sweater Tunic! 15.00
Lighting Bolt Earings! 10.00
Plaid Jumper! 20.00
Recycled Record Necklace! 10.00

Abstract Sweater Shirt! 15.00

In order to view upcomming items before they hit the store and to get the latest updates you can add here at http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=482235546

2 comments:

  1. Wow congratulations. Good luck with your new empire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you very much, sorry I'm replying so late. I haven't been on this in forever. :p

    ReplyDelete