Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Time.


So, no this is not what I wore today, but it's the outfit I wore the last time I started to post a blog, so I kept it.
Details:White shirt-moms
Pink tank-buckle
belt-CR with my girftcard
Skirt-designed by me out of my brother's baseball pants
tights-Betsey Johnson at TJ Maxx
Shoes-Thrift.
Short Necklace-my design
Long Necklace-Mom's belt

Finding time to blog is an incredible task. For those of you who can keep up with it posting a few times a week even, it's unbelievable. However, for real, this time I hope to stick with this blogging thing. Today I updated my store putting on a couple new items, hopefully I'll get the rest of my inventory up on my facebbook site, sized and priced soon, but with college applications, school, and everything else I have to do as a senior, it's a little difficult.
These are the items now avaliable in my store. www.noregrets.bigcartel.com





Each item is priced at $20 and I believe all my current sale items are size small.

If you'd like to see all of the items I'm selling visit http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/pages/No-Regrets/93256962522?ref=ts

yay. :]
Also I just ordered this purse yesterday from Modcloth.com with some of my christmas money, gahhh, I can not wait to carry it around. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment